Placing an order is easy! There’s no need to create an account. All individual orders must be placed online. Bulk orders for bookstores and other institutions should be faxed or e-mailed.
Here are the steps you need to follow to place an online order.
- Find the Items You Want
- Add the Items to Your Shopping Cart
- Proceed to Checkout
- Enter billing and shipping information
- Provide Payment Information (ensure that the billing information on the card you provide is accurate)
- Review and Submit Your Order
- If the transaction is approved, you will receive a confirmation e-mail.
Complimentary desk copies are available for instructors who adopt a Linus Learning title for course use. You can send a request to firstname.lastname@example.org
To expedite your order, supply your contact information: your full name and title, course name and number, mailing address, phone number, and fax number, if applicable. Please include the full title, the author’s name, and the ISBN of the book you are requesting.
Desk copies cannot be sent to residences. Please allow four to six weeks for delivery.